well i’m running about a month behind as usual. better late than never is the motto over here! highlights from this year of camp…
>>two new families coming for the first time. (who’s next for next year?!)
>>the wife in one of those new families still camping even though she broke her back in the rv on the way there! talk about dedication!
>>lloyd’s dog getting sprayed by a skunk! poor pup!
>>making tie dye shirts at the rec center. brett’s won for best design. and for the girliest.
>>getting a piano from julie! yay! we had to leave my car there though to tow it with brett’s dad’s. (i miss my car! should be getting it back finally this week!)
>>driving home all night with said piano since we had to wait on piano movers to help get it packed on the trailer. we got home at 4am! talk about brutal!
1. brett getting annoyed at my picture taking before we even got to tennessee.
2. relaxing under the big top.
3. such a relaxing and pretty atmosphere.
4. i watched them go down the cable trail then watched them swim from the overlook. other than that i didn’t really feel the pregnancy made my experience any different. oh actually i had to hit the bathroom every two seconds it seemed.
5. log riding brett.
6.-9. hiking down to the main falls with julie. the extra rain that week helped all the falls except the main one apparently.
10. on the hike then brett and jp during pitch black star gazing class… not too happy with my flash.
11.-12. swimming at the cascades. check out last year to see the difference all the rain made!
13.-15. scoping out the main falls and the scenic route with jp. (20 weeks in that shot!)
16.-17. looove getting orange creamcicle taffy from there. and we spent a day after camp in nashville to pick up julie’s piano!